Family Health care nursing home Central American
- MD: Medical Doctors have actually finished from an accredited health school and tend to be board licensed in Family medication, Pediatric drug or Internal medication. They've four years of formalized health training, followed by at the very least three years specialty residency training.
- DO: health practitioners of Osteopathy have actually graduated from a certified osteopathic college consequently they are board qualified in Family drug. They have four several years of formalized osteopathic education, accompanied by at the very least 36 months niche residency education.
- ARNP/FNP-C: Nurse Practitioners have actually a Master’s amount knowledge in Nursing, and now have gotten specialty learning the diagnosis and treatment of health conditions. They've been trained to do actual exams, purchase and translate lab tests, write prescriptions, while making separate choices within the main attention environment.
- PA-C: qualified Physician Assistants tend to be mid-level dieticians just who work underneath the supervision of an authorized physician (an MD) or osteopathic doctor (a DO). PA-C’s can complete medical records and physical examinations, purchase laboratory examinations and provide followup.
- Locum: Locum providers briefly work with location when a supplier is missing, or when a training is short-staffed.
- RN: Registered Nurses are graduate trained nurses who have been licensed by a situation authority after moving qualifying exams for subscription.
- MA: healthcare Assistants tend to be allied health professionals who've been certified by a state expert after completing an accredited system.
Gerardo Melgar, MD – Medical Director
Dr. Melgar got a Bachelor of Science level in Zoology, and a health care provider of Medicine level from University of Philippines. He's board certified in Internal drug and obtained his training at the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio. Dr. Melgar started his neighborhood wellness medication profession in 1996 while working at a Central Washington neighborhood wellness center, fundamentally becoming Medical Director. He joined up with your family Health Center in 2006 as health Director, and goes on an active outpatient and inpatient training in internal medication. He works mainly from the Longview health Clinic.
Anthony Reyes, MD – Connect Medical Director
Dr. Anthony Lirio Reyes received a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University of the Philippines in Manila, after which went to the University of Santo Tomas, Faculty of medication and procedure when you look at the Philippines where he received their physician of medication level. He completed his Family drug plan residency within McLaren local infirmary, in Flint Michigan. Dr. Reyes gained experience in the world of medication while working at Cheery Street Health Services, a residential area wellness center in Grand Rapids, Michigan and is certified because of the American Board of Family drug.
Ema Ando, ARNP – Longview Health Clinic
Bio Coming Soon!
Reinhild Ayoub, MD – Castle Rock Clinic
Dr. Ayoub graduated through the University of Heidelberg healthcare School, after studying in France, Germany, and Harvard healthcare class. She finished her pediatric residency at New England clinic, Tufts University in Boston, MA. Dr. Ayoub has over 30 years of expertise as a whole pediatric medication and has supported the Castle Rock neighborhood for many years. This woman is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Tresha Carroll, DO – Longview Healthcare Clinic
Dr. Carroll obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and a minor in Fine Arts from University of Portland in Oregon. She then went to west University of wellness Sciences in Pomona, Ca making a physician of Osteopathic drug degree and completed an inside Medicine Internship during the Arizona GME Consortium, Tucson General Hospital in Tucson, Arizona. Dr. Carroll finished the woman Family medication Residency PGY 2 within Arizona GME Consortium, Tucson General Hospital along with her Family drug Residency PGY3 at Eastmoreland General Hospital in Portland Oregon. She's board certified because of the United states College of Osteopathic Family Physicians.
Gail Conway, DO – Longview Medical Clinic
Dr. Conway received a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Rutgers University in New Jersey, a Masters of Computer Science, and a qualification in Biology from the University of Denver in Colorado. She went to Oklahoma State University on her medical practitioner of Osteopathic medication. Dr. Conway has analysis knowledge from working at University of Colorado wellness Sciences Center, she ended up being a Family drug Resident at the University of Oklahoma, and has now already been a Primary Care company in the Family wellness Center since 2002.
Kelsey Fried, ARNP – Woodland Clinic
Kelsey Fried received a Bachelor of Nursing from Gustavus Adolphus university. She then proceeded to go to Oregon health insurance and Science University where she attained both a Master of Nursing and physician of Nursing practise. Kelsey is board certified because of the United states Academy of Nurse Practitioners.