Health and aged care assist Heredia
LISC AmeriCorps Member Serving at Charities Housing
Full-Time (1700 hour in 10 months)
Local Initiatives Support Corporation and Charities Housing are seeking a full time AmeriCorps member to serve as an associate at work venture Manager. The best prospect will start solution on October 1, 2015 and provide at the least 1700 hours although end of his/her term on July 31, 2016.
Regional Initiatives assistance Corporation (LISC) is focused on assisting neighborhood residents transform troubled areas into healthy and sustainable communities of preference and possibility — good places to focus, conduct business and raise kiddies. LISC integrates corporate, federal government and philanthropic sources to aid community-based companies revitalize underserved neighborhoods. This strategy also includes the LISC AmeriCorps system in which we support putting AmeriCorps Members with neighborhood non-profit lovers. Members help in efforts to rejuvenate underserved communities across America and create vibrant locations for folks to reside, work, and play.
Charities Housing is focused on building and handling affordable housing and strives to create improvements that add favorably to communities. Healthier communities start with those who worry, whom fulfill a vision, and whom happily perform meaningful services. Which what you should get in each and every affordable housing developed, owned, and handled by Charities Housing throughout Silicon Valley. We securely believe our contributions are crucial into development of healthier communities.
The user chosen to offer in this ability is accountable for helping the housing development team in path of senior task administration housing development staff along with tasks linked to the acquisition, construction and/or rehab of affordable housing improvements throughout Santa Clara County. The member will be assigned to do business with senior staff on certain projects then in path of senior staff is expected to just take duty for completion of the aspect of the task. All housing development tasks are performed beneath the way of Director of Housing developing.
- Underneath the path associated with the Director of Housing developing, prepare land usage and investment applications when it comes to housing development process and investment requests related to Charities Housing’s housing assets.
- Member will observe housing development staff in citizen and community outreach.
- Assist in the selection and on-going coordination between architects, technicians, lawyers, alongside members of the housing development team.
- Help in handling of project budgets for Charities Housing’s housing tasks.
Members perform daily solution at Charities Housing but they are expected to attend and take part in all LISC AmeriCorps sponsored activities including but not limited to:
- Going to a nationwide management conference tentatively scheduled for March 2016;
- Attending all locally sponsored monthly conferences;
- Participating in nationally sponsored webinars;
- Actively taking part in at least two in your area identified and team matched solution projects (one for Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service and one for nationwide AmeriCorps Week); and,
- Engaging in any kind of LISC events as dependant on the neighborhood LISC office.