Medical Schools in Costa Rica
1.Below would be the needed documents the entry package.*Note that most papers should be original. No photocopies will likely be accepted.
2a. Pre-Medical College
2b. Medical School
|- Certified Senior High School Diploma*
- Official High School Transcript. *
|- Certified High-school Diploma*
- Formal High School Transcript. *
Certified degree Transcripts: Two sets associated with the Official Transcripts mailed straight from each institution dealt with our mailing address. *
|- Legalized Delivery Certification.*|
|- authorities record of non-delinquency. *|
|- 4 pictures (2" x 2").|
|- Three letters of suggestion. Two from teachers and another from a specialist into the medical industry.|
|Admission essay: Autobiography.||- Admission article: Autobiography.|
|Copy of passport.|
|- No standardized scholastic aptitude test is needed for entry toward institution. Pupils who have however taken the MCAT, ACT or SAT exams must have these ratings reported to UNIBE because they could be helpful in evaluating the student's application for admission.|
|- Immunization files.|
2. Non-refundable Application Fee of US$100.00. Online repayment view here:
3. If you're unable to result in the on line repayment, please print and deliver entry bundle and a cashier check or money order within the level of $100 payable to UNIBE UNIVERSITY INC.Mailing Address:
P.O. container 144880
Coral Gables, Florida
5. After the admission application bundle is gotten, all papers is confirmed for credibility.
6. After the entry application file is completed and considered because of the class of medication Global Admission Board, the candidate will get a penned notice with your final decision. It should be understood that most initial documents submitted come to be institution home and will not be returned.
7. For U.S. prospects only: Students which have been acknowledged because of the class of drug and wanted financial help have to complete the financial aid demands.
1) After the student was accepted to the School, she or he must finish and lodge the housing type.
2) Students must arrive in Costa Rica one or more week before the beginning of class for a direction session in which they are going to receive a “Welcome Package” using following information:
- Educational Program
- Pupil interview with all the Dean associated with School
- Costa Rica customs and culture
- Security issues
- Housing and home remains
- Student visa demands as soon as in Costa Rica
- Global insurance
For more information,